Sunday 13 June 2010

SOME QUOTES TO INSPIRE LEARNERS

Hello! Why don't you think about these interesting proverbs?

"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young." - Henry Ford

" Believe in yourself, be strong, never give up no matter what the circumstances are. You are a champion and will overcome the dreaded obstacles. Champions take failure as a learning opportunity, so take in all you can, and run with it. Be your best and don't ever ever give up." - Brad Gerrard

"Every artist was at first an amateur." - Ralph W. Emerson

"I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand." - Chinese Proverb

"If you find yourself saying 'But I can't speak English...', try adding the word '...yet' - Jane Revell & Susan Norman

"If what you're doing isn't working, try something else!" - NLP adage

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance." - Derek Bok

"If you know what you want, you are more likely to get it" - NLP adage